GRE is the required entrance test for all MS/MA programs (including Engineering, Science, Arts, Arch.)
as well as Doctoral (Ph.D.) Programs in these areas. GRE tests are taken by individuals applying for graduate
schools. The General test offered on the computer, is an adaptive test. The test measures verbal, Quantitative
and Analytical Writing skills and are not necessarily related to any particular field of study.
ECEC Offers entrance exam training offers a well structured classroom coaching programme for GATE
exam in the disciplines of
Score Each section in GRE is scored in the range of 200-800 and thus the total score of 1600.
The Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) section is scored in the range of 0-6.
The GRE Score id valid for 5 years from the date of examination.
- Analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it.
- Analyze relationship among component parts of sentence.
- Recognize relationships between words and concepts.
- Understand basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data Analysis
- Reason quantitatively
- Solve problems in a quantitative setting.
Analytical Writing :
- Articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively
- Examine claims and accompanying evidence
- Support ideas with relevant reasons and examples.
- Control the elements of standard written English (this factor plays a role only to the extend that poor writing skills impede readers understanding of the argument)
Highlights of our Training :
- Comprehensive coverage of theory of each subject
- Chapter wise, extensive practice of multiple choice questions, with unit tests,cumulative tests, full tests, and model tests in the class room.
- Detailed study material for all the subjects with practical exercises and detailed solutions
- Special focus on quantitative aptitude and English
- Individual attention to all the students.
- Highly qualified and well experienced faculty members.
- Regular testing to track the performance – Unit wise tests and Cumulative tests.
- Revision tests – assess student’s ability to solve the questions through integration of concepts.
- Weekday & weekend batches available